SKEESON 6 is rolling now!
Stats & Schedule
WEEK 3 SCHEDULE
Times are when the first ball rolls. Please arrive 15 minutes early if you want a warmup.
Don't Roll on Shabbos vs. HumanE-Skee
Isn't Skee Lovely vs. Robert Skeen (makeup)
Open for Makeups
Hundos for Harambe vs. Skeez Nuts (makeup)
Robert Skeen vs. Free Ballin'
Skeebee Jeebees vs. Isn't Skee Lovely
Skeez Nuts vs. Smash the Patriarskee
Beyonce Rolls vs. Nevertheless Skee Persisted
Hollywood Holes vs. Skee You Next Tuesdays
J.K. Rolling vs. I Am Brewt!
Bend the Skee vs. ASkeeLBrew
Hundos for Harambe vs. The Harvey Weinskeens
NEWS & Announcements
Saturday, Oct. 21! Noon o'clock! Brunch! The Sandbox!
We’ll be getting together for our semi-irregular mid-skeeson Brewskee Brunch. This will also act as a practice day and a celebratory send-off for our Brewskee-Ball National Championship team, which will be repping LA at the championships in Austin next weekend.
All are welcome! Stop by, eat some brunch, drink some mimosas, play some skee-ball, and send our rollers off in style!
World mug groups announced!
The four-team groups were just announced for the 2017 Brewskee-Ball National Championship World Mug Tournament. Check out where the two L.A. squads landed, and see how they stack up!
League night: Wednesday nights
6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Teams will be given a scheduled time slot each week.
For those with limited Wednesday-night availability, please contact us.
SKEESON 6 SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Oct. 4: Rolling for Relief & Kickoff Party
Wednesday, Oct. 11: Week 1
Wednesday, Oct. 18: Week 2
Wednesday, Oct. 25: Week 3
Wednesday, Nov. 1: Midseason BEEB break
Wednesday, Nov. 8: Week 4
Wednesday, Nov. 15: Week 5
Wednesday, Nov. 22: Thanksgiving break
Wednesday, Nov. 29: Week 6
Wednesday, Dec. 6: Week 7
Wednesday, Dec. 13: Week 8
Sunday, Dec. 17: Brewskee Mug Tournament
Wednesday, Dec. 20: BROTY and Hundo Challenge
7174 Melrose ave
Los Angeles, CA
How It Works
What Is Brewskee-Ball?
Since establishing the first-ever competitive Skee-Ball league in New York City in 2005, Brewskee-Ball has fashioned a loyal network of teams, players, and fans across the country. Brewskee-Ball is currently played in Los Angeles, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Austin, Gainesville, and Wilmington, N.C. — from skee to shining skee.
What Do I Need to Know?
• A Brewskee-Ball team consists of three rollers, each of whom roll 10 frames per match (nine balls per frame). Each match is played against one other three-roller team, with the goal of getting the highest score you can.
• The regular skeeson consists of eight weeks of head-to-head matches (one match per team each week). The post-skeeson consists of three tournaments: the Brewskee Mug Tournament (for teams), the BROTY (for individuals), and the Hundo Challenge (for hitting hundos like a sick-ass boss).
I Want In. What's Next?
• Form a team (three people per team, plus alternates). If you don't have a team, you can sign up as an individual and we'll find you teammates!
• Craft a witty team name (e.g. The Skee Amigos, Just Brew It, Nevertheless Skee Persisted).
• Sign up below. For team registrations: You can sign up as a full team all at once or each person can sign up individually. (Alternates do not need to register.)
• Registration fee includes eight weeks of regular-season Skee-Ball plus playoffs, three league shirts per team, end-of-season trophies, and unlimited fun.