SKEESON 6 is rolling now!
Stats & Schedule
(Sunday, Dec. 17)
These times are when the first ball hits the lane. Please show up 15 minutes ahead if you want some practice rolls.
Practice rolls and league shirt giveaway
(1) I Am Brewt vs. (8) Hundos for Harambe
(4) Nevertheless Skee Persisted vs. (5) Bend the SKee
(2) ASkeeLBrew vs. (7) Skee You Next Tuesdays
(3) JK Rolling vs. (6) Skeez Nuts
Winner of 1/8 vs. Winner of 4/5
Winner of 2/7 vs. Winner of 3/6
NEWS & Announcements
The Brewskee Mug Tournament
The BMT is this Sunday, Dec. 17. The top eight teams in the league will square off for a chance to chug from the Brewskee Mug.
We'll kick things off with some practice at 4 pm, with the first round at 4:30 and 5:30, the semifinals at 6:45, and the finals at 8.
Even if you didn't make it into the tournament, you should still come by and hang out! Last skeeson's BMT had some high drama, and hopefully this skeeson's will too!
We'll also be handing out this skeeson's league
shirts at the BMT. They were designed by Jayne Clark
and they're super awesome, so come by Sunday and get yours!
After the BMT champs finish chugging from the Mug, we'll be handing out the rest of this skeeson's awards.
Here's a list of this skeeson's winners — with the
exception of the 10th Ball. That won't be announced until Sunday night, so you'll have to come by and see who wins!
The Best Roller of the Year tournament — aka the BROTY, aka the individual playoffs — is Wednesday, Dec. 20. The top 16 rollers in the league are in! So here's the preliminary list, along with the next rollers up on the bubble.
If you aren't going to be able to make it, let me know so I can remove you from the list and the next person up can get in.
2. Dan Smith
4. Star of David Cross
7. Mando Commando
8. Stepfather of Dragons
13. John G
18. Skeena Warrior Princess
20. Nick Roll
23. The Closer
24. She Banks
25. Jayne Clark
26. Substitute Lady
28. The Machine
29. Barefoot ConJessa
30. Meredith Willis
League night: Wednesday nights
6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Teams will be given a scheduled time slot each week.
For those with limited Wednesday-night availability, please contact us.
SKEESON 6 SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Oct. 4: Rolling for Relief & Kickoff Party
Wednesday, Oct. 11: Week 1
Wednesday, Oct. 18: Week 2
Wednesday, Oct. 25: Week 3
Wednesday, Nov. 1: Midseason BEEB break
Wednesday, Nov. 8: Week 4
Wednesday, Nov. 15: Week 5
Wednesday, Nov. 22: Thanksgiving break
Wednesday, Nov. 29: Week 6
Wednesday, Dec. 6: Week 7
Tuesday, Dec. 12: Week 8
Sunday, Dec. 17: Brewskee Mug Tournament
Wednesday, Dec. 20: BROTY and Hundo Challenge
7174 Melrose ave
Los Angeles, CA
How It Works
What Is Brewskee-Ball?
Since establishing the first-ever competitive Skee-Ball league in New York City in 2005, Brewskee-Ball has fashioned a loyal network of teams, players, and fans across the country. Brewskee-Ball is currently played in Los Angeles, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Austin, Gainesville, and Wilmington, N.C. — from skee to shining skee.
What Do I Need to Know?
• A Brewskee-Ball team consists of three rollers, each of whom roll 10 frames per match (nine balls per frame). Each match is played against one other three-roller team, with the goal of getting the highest score you can.
• The regular skeeson consists of eight weeks of head-to-head matches (one match per team each week). The post-skeeson consists of three tournaments: the Brewskee Mug Tournament (for teams), the BROTY (for individuals), and the Hundo Challenge (for hitting hundos like a sick-ass boss).
I Want In. What's Next?
• Form a team (three people per team, plus alternates). If you don't have a team, you can sign up as an individual and we'll find you teammates!
• Craft a witty team name (e.g. The Skee Amigos, Just Brew It, Nevertheless Skee Persisted).
• Sign up below. For team registrations: You can sign up as a full team all at once or each person can sign up individually. (Alternates do not need to register.)
• Registration fee includes eight weeks of regular-season Skee-Ball plus playoffs, three league shirts per team, end-of-season trophies, and unlimited fun.