skeeson 11 is Rolling!
Stats & Schedule
Times listed are when the first ball hits the lanes. If you want some practice rolls, please arrive 15 minutes early.
Lane 1: Open for practice
Lane 2: Open for practice
sunday, aug. 11
*Lanes will be determined shortly before matches begin*
(2) Skee’s Having a Baby vs. (7) Skeefolk, North of the Ball
(3) Open for Practice vs. (6) The Neverending Storskee
(1) Marky Mark and the Funkskee Bunch vs. (8) April/Tammy
(4) Skee’s Company vs. (5) Cherry Garskeea
Winner of 1/8 vs. Winner of 4/5
Winner of 2/7 vs. Winner of 3/6
The Championship Match
Presentation of Brewskee Mug
NEWS & Announcements
Your Skeeson 11 bmt Champs: Skee’s having a baby!
Congratulations to our Skeeson 11 Brewskee Mug Tournament winners, Skee’s Having a Baby. Even in the absence of Marvelous Mrs. Maisroll, they were able to chug from the Mug. Mando Commando, Priceless, Dan Smith, and little Striker knocked off surprise finals qualifier Cherry Garskeea to take the Skeeson 11 title.
Skeeson 11 award winners
Skeeson 11 broty
League nights: MOnday (THunderbird)
and Tuesday (Busby’s East)
6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Brewskee-Ball matches take approximately one hour.
Teams will be given a scheduled time slot each week, at either 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, or 9:30.
For those with limited Tuesday-night availability, please contact us.
SKEESON 11 SCHEDULE
Monday, June 3: West L.A. Kickoff Party
Monday, June 10: Week 1
Monday, June 17: Week 2
Monday, June 24: OFF - NO SKEE-BALL®
Monday, July 1: Week 3
Monday, July 8: Week 4
Monday, July 15: Week 5 (Team Photo Night)
Monday, July 22: Week 6
Monday, July 29: Week 7
Monday, August 5: Week 8
Tuesday, June 4: Busby’s Charity Kickoff Party
Tuesday, June 11: Week 1
Tuesday, June 18: Week 2
Tuesday, June 25: Week 3
Tuesday, July 2: Week 4
Tuesday, July 9: Week 5
Tuesday, July 16: Week 6 (Team Photo Night)
Tuesday, July 23: Week 7
Tuesday, July 30: Week 8
Sunday, Aug. 11: Championship Sunday (at Busby’s)
Tuesday, Aug. 20: BROTY and Hundo Challenge (at Busby’s)
12217 Wilshire Blvd.
5364 Wilshire BLvd.
How It Works
What Is Brewskee-Ball?
Since establishing the first-ever competitive Skee-Ball league in New York City in 2005, Brewskee-Ball has fashioned a loyal network of teams, players, and fans across the country. Brewskee-Ball is currently played in Los Angeles, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Austin, Gainesville, and Wilmington, N.C. — from skee to shining skee.
What Do I Need to Know?
• A Brewskee-Ball team consists of three rollers, each of whom roll 10 frames per match (nine balls per frame). Each match is played against one other three-roller team, with the goal of getting the highest score you can.
• The regular skeeson consists of eight weeks of head-to-head matches (one match per team each week). The post-skeeson consists of three tournaments: the Brewskee Mug Tournament (for teams), the BROTY (for individuals), and the Hundo Challenge (for hitting hundos like a sick-ass boss).
I Want In. What's Next?
• Form a team (three people per team, plus alternates). If you don't have a team, you can sign up as an individual and we'll find you teammates!
• Craft a witty team name (e.g. The Skee Amigos, Just Brew It, Nevertheless Skee Persisted).
• Sign up below. For team registrations: You can sign up as a full team all at once or each person can sign up individually. (Alternates do not need to register.)
• Registration fee includes eight weeks of regular-season Skee-Ball plus playoffs, three league shirts per team, end-of-season trophies, and unlimited fun.
Having trouble with the sign-up form? Click here.