SKEESON 6 is complete! Skeeson 7 coming soon!
Stats & Schedule
(Sunday, Dec. 17)
These times are when the first ball hits the lane. Please show up 15 minutes ahead if you want some practice rolls.
Practice rolls and league shirt giveaway
(1) I Am Brewt vs. (8) Hundos for Harambe
(4) Nevertheless Skee Persisted vs. (5) Bend the SKee
(2) ASkeeLBrew vs. (7) Skee You Next Tuesdays
(3) JK Rolling vs. (6) Skeez Nuts
Winner of 1/8 vs. Winner of 4/5
Winner of 2/7 vs. Winner of 3/6
NEWS & Announcements
The Brewskee Mug Tournament
Congratulations to Nevertheless Skee Persisted (Lydia "Priceless" Storie, Mandi "Mando Commando" Nowlin, and Jillian "Trouble" Robertson) on their victory in the Skeeson 6 Brewskee Mug Tournament!
With a win over defending champs ASkeeLBrew in the finals, Nevertheless chugged that sweet nectar from the Mug, and they'll be defending their title in Skeeson 7.
the 10th Ball Award
The Skeeson 6 John Fisk 10th Ball Award winner is...
Schpilkas! Nearly everyone in the league has, at one time or another, played on a team with Schpilkas. That’s because he’s the most prolific alternate in the history of Brewskee-Ball LA. He was a stalwart of the league even before he joined full time, showing up every week just to have fun and fill in for whatever team might need a third. And he was good. Always rolling with his backpack on, he often outplayed his temporary teammates. And once he joined full time, he really kicked it up a notch. Not only has he worked hard to hone his skills on the lanes, he’s one of the most visible, most committed, and most beloved rollers in the league. He won a lot of fans from the other Brewskee-Ball cities as LA’s representative in the Hundo Challenge at the BEEB, but those fans pale in comparison to the amount he has right here at home.
After a semifinals match against his wife, Skeeson 6 BMT champ Priceless, and a finals match against two-time BROTY champ Jo-ANNA, Dan Smith finally sipped from the BROTY Chalice! (We're gonna need a new name for the new BROTY glassware.) It's been a long road, but that just makes it all the sweeter!
The Hundo Challenge
It's a roll-off! After tying at nine hundos each in the first three regulation rounds, Bigfoot and Raquelooskee went to a single-frame roll-off to determine the Skeeson 6 Hundo Challenge winner. In the end, Bigfoot drank from the Hundo Goblet — his second in the past four skeesons.
Check out all of this skeeson's award winners!
League night: Wednesday nights
6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Teams will be given a scheduled time slot each week.
For those with limited Wednesday-night availability, please contact us.
SKEESON 6 SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Oct. 4: Rolling for Relief & Kickoff Party
Wednesday, Oct. 11: Week 1
Wednesday, Oct. 18: Week 2
Wednesday, Oct. 25: Week 3
Wednesday, Nov. 1: Midseason BEEB break
Wednesday, Nov. 8: Week 4
Wednesday, Nov. 15: Week 5
Wednesday, Nov. 22: Thanksgiving break
Wednesday, Nov. 29: Week 6
Wednesday, Dec. 6: Week 7
Tuesday, Dec. 12: Week 8
Sunday, Dec. 17: Brewskee Mug Tournament
Wednesday, Dec. 20: BROTY and Hundo Challenge
7174 Melrose ave
Los Angeles, CA
How It Works
What Is Brewskee-Ball?
Since establishing the first-ever competitive Skee-Ball league in New York City in 2005, Brewskee-Ball has fashioned a loyal network of teams, players, and fans across the country. Brewskee-Ball is currently played in Los Angeles, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Austin, Gainesville, and Wilmington, N.C. — from skee to shining skee.
What Do I Need to Know?
• A Brewskee-Ball team consists of three rollers, each of whom roll 10 frames per match (nine balls per frame). Each match is played against one other three-roller team, with the goal of getting the highest score you can.
• The regular skeeson consists of eight weeks of head-to-head matches (one match per team each week). The post-skeeson consists of three tournaments: the Brewskee Mug Tournament (for teams), the BROTY (for individuals), and the Hundo Challenge (for hitting hundos like a sick-ass boss).
I Want In. What's Next?
• Form a team (three people per team, plus alternates). If you don't have a team, you can sign up as an individual and we'll find you teammates!
• Craft a witty team name (e.g. The Skee Amigos, Just Brew It, Nevertheless Skee Persisted).
• Sign up below. For team registrations: You can sign up as a full team all at once or each person can sign up individually. (Alternates do not need to register.)
• Registration fee includes eight weeks of regular-season Skee-Ball plus playoffs, three league shirts per team, end-of-season trophies, and unlimited fun.