SKEESON 6 is rolling now!
Stats & Schedule
WEEK 5 SCHEDULE
These times are when the first ball hits the lane. Please show up 15 minutes ahead if you want some practice rolls.
HumanE-Skee vs. Robert Skeen (makeup)
Open for Makeups and Practice
Free Ballin' (makeup) vs. Robert Skeen
Smash the Patriarskee vs. Beyonce Rolls
Hollywood Holes vs. Skeez Nuts
Free Ballin’ vs. Isn’t Skee Lovely
Hundos for Harambe vs. Don’t Roll on Shabbos
ASkeeLBrew vs. Nevertheless Skee Persisted
Nevertheless (makeup) vs. Skee You Next Tuesdays
Bend the Skee vs. Hundos for Harambe (makeup)
DemocraSkee vs. JK Rollin
NEWS & Announcements
Break week and practice night
We're off on November 22 for the Brewskee-Ball National Championship. Bummer, I know. But we'll return for Week 6 on November 29.
If you still want to get your skee on on November 22, we'll have an informal practice night. No matches, just practice — unless, that is, you want to roll a makeup. We can make that happen.
Team picture night
When we return from our Thanksgiving break for Week 6, we'll be having team picture night!
David (from DemocraSkee) will be there with his professional camera setup, and we'll be snapping pictures of teams and individuals and groups. There will be props. Many of those props will be holiday themed — Santa hats, reindeer antlers, menorahs, etc. Holiday sweaters are encouraged!
League night: Wednesday nights
6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Teams will be given a scheduled time slot each week.
For those with limited Wednesday-night availability, please contact us.
SKEESON 6 SCHEDULE
Wednesday, Oct. 4: Rolling for Relief & Kickoff Party
Wednesday, Oct. 11: Week 1
Wednesday, Oct. 18: Week 2
Wednesday, Oct. 25: Week 3
Wednesday, Nov. 1: Midseason BEEB break
Wednesday, Nov. 8: Week 4
Wednesday, Nov. 15: Week 5
Wednesday, Nov. 22: Thanksgiving break
Wednesday, Nov. 29: Week 6
Wednesday, Dec. 6: Week 7
Wednesday, Dec. 13: Week 8
Sunday, Dec. 17: Brewskee Mug Tournament
Wednesday, Dec. 20: BROTY and Hundo Challenge
7174 Melrose ave
Los Angeles, CA
How It Works
What Is Brewskee-Ball?
Since establishing the first-ever competitive Skee-Ball league in New York City in 2005, Brewskee-Ball has fashioned a loyal network of teams, players, and fans across the country. Brewskee-Ball is currently played in Los Angeles, Brooklyn, San Francisco, Austin, Gainesville, and Wilmington, N.C. — from skee to shining skee.
What Do I Need to Know?
• A Brewskee-Ball team consists of three rollers, each of whom roll 10 frames per match (nine balls per frame). Each match is played against one other three-roller team, with the goal of getting the highest score you can.
• The regular skeeson consists of eight weeks of head-to-head matches (one match per team each week). The post-skeeson consists of three tournaments: the Brewskee Mug Tournament (for teams), the BROTY (for individuals), and the Hundo Challenge (for hitting hundos like a sick-ass boss).
I Want In. What's Next?
• Form a team (three people per team, plus alternates). If you don't have a team, you can sign up as an individual and we'll find you teammates!
• Craft a witty team name (e.g. The Skee Amigos, Just Brew It, Nevertheless Skee Persisted).
• Sign up below. For team registrations: You can sign up as a full team all at once or each person can sign up individually. (Alternates do not need to register.)
• Registration fee includes eight weeks of regular-season Skee-Ball plus playoffs, three league shirts per team, end-of-season trophies, and unlimited fun.